Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Living lawnmowers... an update

I had mentions before in my post Living lawn mowers... that I had a mind to raise sheep.  Well apparently I misunderstood the farmer and the prices are not quite what I had expected.  Now the cost is up to $200 for lambs... ouch.  Well, so be it... we thought we were going to have to pay the gov't department of making you sad on our tax return this year, but it turns out we are getting some money back, so that helps!

....and thanks to a guy named Darby Simpson, I've got a new plan on the fence charger...

Premier PRS 100

Yea, its a little bit more than I wanted to spend... but it's a little bit more than I need too!  If Darby gave it his approval, I'm willing to drop an extra $60 for it.  Throw in two 164' sections of electro netting and away I'll go!

I'm sure you'll hear more about this in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment