Thursday, November 3, 2016

Please don't waste your Tuesday!

Let's set the mood first...


Okay... for those of you who don't know, I am a conservative Christian.  I have mixed feelings about the Republicans and have generally (in the last 10 years or so) lost faith in them... but I'll give them one more try and here's why:

http://www.awakeamericaonline.org/2016-party-comparison.html

Please take 5 minutes to look at the comparison between the Republican party platform and the Democratic platform...

THIS IS THE MOST CONSERVATIVE PARTY PLATFORM SINCE THE INCEPTION OF OUR NATION!

 Trump is a gross, disgusting and perverted man... but he has surrounded himself with greatness and the platform reflects it! 

So I ask that you consider what you will do come Tuesday... my future and the future of my children depend on it!
-Clinton

No comments:

Post a Comment