Thursday, February 4, 2016

Well I never expected that!

So it's lunch time and I don't have a lot going on... I was checking out the different functions of blogger can came across the number of page views I've recieved sorted by country... I can't help but wonder what it is that makes me so interesting to, of all places...

Russia?
It would be really nice if blogger would let me sort by country AND post so I could try to determine the correlation, but alas it is not so...

But while I'm thinking about it, maybe it has something to do with this?
"Most food in Russia comes from backyard gardens"
- I wish we could say that about America... but I don't think the "eco-village" movement mentioned in the article is the driving force behind the fact that in 2004 over 50% of Russia's agricultural output came from backyard gardens!  

Interesting to think about!  As if I didn't have enough things running through my mind... 

No comments:

Post a Comment