Monday, April 21, 2014

Find of the day! Wheel lift for a Chicken Tractor

As some of you know, I am in the process of building a hoop house style chicken tractor... it is 10' x 12' and it is kinda heavy right now.  So one thing I found today might really help out when my wife goes out to move it for me... never know when I'll be on a business trip!

Brilliant application of kinematics to solve a real world problem!


First off, here is the link.  These guys have a great web site and sell the chicken watering nipples I'm planning on using... review to come later.  But anyway, this looks like a wonderful idea based on the "Toggle" concept discussed in my Kinematics class in engineering school.  I highly advise you guys to check this out and support their business!


No comments:

Post a Comment