Friday, February 21, 2014

Why this is no ordinary rabbit! ...run away, run away!

Time to retreat, regroup, and plan the next assault...

Ever see Monty Python and the Holy Grail?  Well my wife, the rabbit, just gave me some constructive feedback : )  She's great for that and I love her for it!

Okay, so  I had to agree with her that what I put out was not the best I am capable of.  With only limited time to work on this I rushed to get it out.  With that said, I have pulled my first two posts on the generator transfer switch back and I'm going to re-organize it before putting it back up.  Hopefully the second time it will be easier to understand, more organized and provide in general a higher quality of material than the first go-round.  Look for something next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment